Megazone Laser Adventure Game – Prices
Standard Game Tariffs – 20 minute sessions.
Single Game – £5.50 per person
Two Game Weekend Deal – £10.00 per person
Three Games for the Price of Two Deal – £11.00 person
- No minimum or maximum number of players needed for the above.
- All games are subject to arena availability.
- Pre-booking recommended.
- A non-refundable deposit is required on bookings of 6 people or more.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first game to allow games to start on time.
- Late arrivals may lose time from their booking.
Birthday Parties – for groups of 10 children or more.
Capture Party – £13 per child
Sniper Party – £14 per child
Youth Groups – for parties of 12 youngsters or more.
Elimination Package – £11.50 per person
Crossfire Package – £14.95 per person
Skirmish Package – £229 arena hire (available to businesses only)
2 Game Exclusive Package – £255 arena hire
3 Game Exclusive Package – £300 arena hire
Raid – £11.00 per person (NUS Card Required)
Twilight Zone – £9.00 per person (NUS Card Required)
Zap ‘n’ Snap – £12 per person
MegaMultiplay School Holiday Club – £13 per person
Saturday Blast! – £11 per child
Tuesday & Thursday Night Raid (non-student) – £13 per person
Sunday Cosmic Laser-tag – £13 per person
Membership Key – £5.00 one-off charge
Gift Vouchers – in multiples of £10.00.
- We accept cash, cheque (accompanied by valid banker’s card) and card payments. Please be aware that we do not accept American Express.
- Payments can be made over the phone via card, or in person.
- Groups and organisations wishing to pay via invoice may do so but in these cases the balance payment must be made on, or before the date of their visit.
- Where deposits are taken, they are not refunded in any circumstance. In some cases a booking may be postponed to a later date where illness or injury prevents your guests from attending. These decisions will be at the discretion of the management only.
If you would like to come and play Megazone outside of these times, please contact us and we can discuss accommodating your group.